
I don't even know where to start with this movie.
I have honestly never seen an audience at a movie theater react to a movie the way that they did to this one. Half of the movie you couldn't even hear because people were still laughing so hard.
Yes, it was crude.
Yes, it was offensive.
I found it funny though that people were afraid it was more offensive to Jews and people from Kazakhstan, when really, its WAY more offensive towards Americans.
There is one scene in the movie that is just absolutely disgusting, but at the same time hilarious. There is no way that you can't laugh at it, no matter how disgusted you are. People in the theater were SCREAMING with laughter for the full probably 5 minutes of this scene. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It's one of those things that you wish you could look away from, but you have to keep looking back because it's so unbelievable.
A friend of mine saw it in San Marcos and said that people actually got up and left the theater because of this scene.
I think this is just one of those movies you have to see to believe. I tried to explain it to my mom and she just thought I was insane.
I can't believe Rick Perry won again.
Although, I'm quite glad Kinky will go away now.

No comments:
Post a Comment