Friday, November 03, 2006

I always have secret aspirations. I say they're secret, but really when I find these aspirations, I like to tell people about them.

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be...a teacher.
Problems with Amy being a teacher:
1. She doesn't want to be one.

So that eliminates teaching.

Then I wanted to be...Luke Skywalker.
Problems with Amy being Luke Skywalker:
1. I am a girl. Luke Skywalker is just girly.
2. Luke Skywalker does not exist and I don't want to be Mark Hammill.
and 3. The only reason I wanted to be Luke Skywalker was because of the lightsaber, and those don't exist.

So that eliminates Luke Skywalker.

Last fall, I wanted to be...a football player.
Problems with Amy being a football player:
1. I'm a girl.
2. Not only am I a girl, but I'm a skinny, tall, scrawny girl.
3. That, and I've never been athletic.
and 4. I can barely play football on video games.

So that eliminates football player.

Then Olympics season came around and I wanted to be...A snowboarder.
Problems with Amy being a snowboarder:
1. I've never snowboarded.
2. I've only been skiing, and I sucked at it.
3. I live in TEXAS.
4. I can barely snowboard on video games.

So that eliminated snowboarding.

Then I visited Mississippi and watched Invisible Children and I wanted to be...A missionary.

This one is actually still possible.

Then the FIFA World Cup became my new obsession and I wanted to be...An England soccer player.
Problems with Amy being an England Soccer Player:
1. I'm not from England.
2. I don't play soccer.
3. I'm a girl, and the FIFA World Cup is all male.
and 4. I'm actually kind of good at soccer on video games.

Which pretty much knocks out England Soccer Player.

Now my friend Sara and I have decided to make a video of our "travel show" in order to send it to The Travel Channel so they will pay us to travel the world.
Sound possible?
Don't ruin our fun. ; )

No comments: