Holy crap. That is my only response right now to the movie "The Departed".
I went and saw it last night with my friend Angie and some of our friends from UT, which I knew was a bad idea because:
a. I, of course, had an 8am class today
and b. My friends don't do all that well with movies that are violent.
I really have no explanation as to what the movie was like. Basically a bunch of confusing dialogue mixed with an insane storyline with a bunch of people shooting other people in the head and about a million more blood splatters on the walls than Miami Vice even had. The word I would use to describe it would be suspenseful, because the whole time Angie and I were muttering "dammit" back and forth when something would happen. I really like movies like that where you're trying to figure out the ending, but in the end you had absolutely no idea that that would ever happen.
I definitely reccommend seeing it atleast once.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment