So I brought my amazing Super Nintendo from home and after many attempts at making it work it finally did. My dad thought it would be a good idea to store it in our storage shed for probably 5 years and one day before I moved out, I found it. It's quite discolored. Instead of being a light grey it's now kind of a yellowish brown and in order to make the games work you have to blow on them atleast 17 times.But it works, and that's all that matters.
I took that picture the summer before my senior year when I finally beat Super Mario World. It only took me from 1992 to 2005. My friends thought I was nuts. I found it to be quite an accomplishment.
Anyways, my roommate has found a new found obsession in this little machine. When I was needing to study for history, she asked if I wanted to play Super Nintendo. Of course, I couldn't say no. Luckily, I'd been studying for that test all day anyways, so I'm pretty sure I did fine on it.
Key point is that my Super Nintendo has the potential of getting in the way of my studies.
One of the songs was actually playing in my head during a Speech test.
Obsession?
I hope so.

No comments:
Post a Comment