Sunday, October 01, 2006

Went into Austin yesterday to see The Last Kiss, meet my parents for dinner, and to shop. I highly recommend The Last Kiss, but only if you 1. like thought provoking movies that make you analyze your life, and 2. you like Zach Braff. Many people were expecting another Garden State from this movie, but it's not what you get, although the music choice is amazing. It kind of reminded me of Closer (which I LOVED), but it's not nearly as depressing.

Dinner with my parents and brother was fun. It seem as if we fight less now that I've moved out. My mom seems to like me a lot more now. Shopping with tiring. I really don't like shopping, which apparently is strange for a girl. I hate spending money. I'm tall, therefore jeans are hard to find. It's really just no fun for me. I spent probably 80 dollars on 2 shirts and a pair of jeans. That's sickening.

I want to visit England. One day?

Maybe?

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

i heard the last kiss was absolutely excruciating, like the closer without the funny parts...

i'm going to ireland for study abroad next summer, and couldn't possibly be more excited about it. you should look into the study abroad programs at texas state -- i know there's one for england...