I should probably update this.
It actually feels good to be back in San Marcos. Going home is so complicated. I forgot how much easier it is to live away from my parents than it is to live with them. I'd forgotten about being asked what time I got home and being asked to do the dishes. Those 5 days seemed longer than usual. Georgetown tends to be boring in the first place, but it was weird being there again. It was fun seeing old friends, but we all knew that things weren't the same.
Speaking of friends, my best friends from high school are driving me insane. I have 3 best friends. One of them goes to Texas State with me, and I've known her since the 2nd grade. Another (my BEST best friend) goes to UT in Austin, and the other goes to UNT in Denton and I've known both of them since middle school. Our whole senior year of high school we were in a constant fight about college and how things were going to be different when we left. Well, we were right and I'm once again the friend in the middle of it all.
Guys are confusing. Some are assholes, some are arrogant, and some are actually nice. I've encountered one of each in the past few months. The "asshole" has been a problem for many years, and I'm always in a constant battle to get rid of him. The "arrogant" one was my own fault. I met a guy at a frat party, found him attractive, and went on a date with him. That was my own stupidity. The "actually nice" one is a new development. He's still in high school, which is problem number one, and he's not clear about his feelings.
I'm tired of rambling.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hope you keep up with this because it's a really great blog. best one in the class by far... good luck with all your aspirations.
Post a Comment