Psychoanalysis. My friend Angie was telling me about the english paper she has to write about Freud's method of psychoanalysis. I find it incredibly interesting, but I'm not sure I could psychoanalyze myself. She has to answer a question about her dreams.
Dreams. I've been having some strange ones lately. Last night I dreamed in kind of a video game mode that I went to England and had to find my way around some city but all I could think about was how entertained I was at their accents and how worried I was that they would find me to be an American. What a dream. I'm never any good at interpreting dreams.
One time I dreamed that an alligator was biting me and I woke up with my own hand gripping my other arm as if it was "biting" it. Another time I dreamed that I went to my grandparents house, which was built into the side of a hill, but when I walked through their house I just came to the side of a cliff. When I reached the side of a cliff there was pieces of furniture jammed into the ground all down the hillside, and I turned around to see a girl I went to school with. All she said was something about sour cream and onion chips. I wish I remembered her exact words. I believe it was "Where's my chips?" and I said "But...they're sour cream and onion." It was a lot funnier at the time.
In my senior year of high school, I had 2 absolutely strange dreams. One consisted of me being at a restaurant with some girl from my school that I'd never even spoken to. She walked up to me and handed me a DVD of the musical Oklahoma! and said that she'd finally remembered to bring it to me. I then went "home" and sat on a swing on my porch (my house never had a porch or a swing, hence why i put "home") and opened the DVD case only to find cocaine in it. Not a nice little vial or bag of cocaine either, just white powder all throughout a DVD case of Oklahoma!
My last weird dream was during football season of my senior year, when I'd recently become obsessed with the sport (I've since become more obsessed with soccer, which, technically, still is football). I dreamed that the football coach had decided that girls could try out for the team, so me and this girl Allison decided to try out. I was apparently so amazing that they made me the quarterback and I led our team (which is horrible in real life) to an amazing undefeated season where we won State. Amazing, huh?
I then told my best friend this dream, who then repeated it to my whole Accounting II class who never let me live it down for the rest of the year.
Dreams are weird.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the question is -- were you wearing your "England" jersey while you were walking around England?
Post a Comment