Sunday, September 24, 2006

Crickets. Crunch. Ew. They're everywhere. Everytime I walk outside of my dorm room, dead crickets are scattered across the disgusting floor. Today alone my roommate killed 8 crickets 4 of which came out of her school bag. I once found one crawling in my bed. One has escaped and is living somewhere underneath my roommate's desk. I've heard rumors of an extirminator. Let's hope so.

Going home was nice and completely cricket free. Spent the whole day Saturday studying for my History class. I've decided that that class will be the end of me. My teacher requires us to read a 19 page article in one of our textbooks and then write a page and a half paper summarizing what we read. Then we do two more and we're done. She made it sound so simple. I didn't know that it would take me 12 hours.

Yay college.

1 comment:

Melissa H said...

How awesome is it that she randomly made that quiz a take home quiz!? that seriously mad my week, no, my month
oh and thats funny that you wrote about crickets because i just finished mine on crickets too!