Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It seems that this whole blogger thing is giving me serious problems. I spent an hour today trying to figure out the blogroll thing, when in the end I found out that I hadn't signed up for blogger beta. What a disappointment.

My life seems to have become more and more awkward as I get settled into Texas State. Whether it's the guy who seems to be afraid of me in my math class or the guy who I actually "met" a year and a half ago but didn't actually meet until I saw him in my history class one day. Note to self, find out his intentions. The most awkward experience it seems is seeing people from high school. Especially people I never spoke to but saw every day of my life for 3 years. It's that completely awkward stare where you make complete eye contact with them for a full 3-5 seconds until you both realize that you're staring at each other and then you end up looking at the ground and practically running away. This is especially awkard when in the Maui Taco line.

I really want to order the Paia burrito but I'm afraid of saying it like an idiot.

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

I think it's pronounced "pie-a." You could always just point to it and nod. Nice work, but keep posting...