Friday, September 15, 2006

So I spoke to my mother the other night for the first time in probably a week. Or actually, it was more of her talking, and me sitting there saying "Uh huh" or "Yeah". That's how it usually goes. I'm really glad I didn't follow in my brother's footsteps and stay home and go to ACC for my freshman year. Although, my mom said that because he saved them money from staying home his freshman year was the reason he got to study abroad in England this summer. Doesn't sound very fair, but I'll work something out.

I had my first 2 tests this week, one in math and one in geography. I studied like crazy for my geography test and I'm pretty sure I aced it. I made sure that I wore my England jersey yesterday as well, because for some reason I think it brings me good luck. That and I love the awkward stares I get in the quad, considering normally it's guys wearing soccer jerseys. I love that jersey though, and I'm glad my brother bought it in England AFTER they had lost in the World Cup so it was only like 8 pounds.

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

i was rooting for england in the world cup. they were like crack -- gave you a big rush for a few minutes, but ultimately really bad for you. very cool that you got the jersey....